We have measured high and rising levels of radioactive Strontium-90 in nearly 5,000 baby teeth, the only study of in-body radiation levels near U.S. nuclear plants.
– Click here to read a brief summary of the “Tooth Fairy Project” and its results
– Click here to read the five medical journal articles about the findings
– Click here to view media reports on the “Tooth Fairy Project” from sources like the New York Times and USA Today
– Click here to order Joseph Mangano’s book on the history of studies of radiation in baby teeth
– Click here to read the journal article and New York Times story of RPHP research on cancer risk to Baby Boomers using Strontium-90 levels in their baby teeth